Poly cystic ovarian syndrome is very common due to changing lifestyle, high stress level, poor nutrition intake and lack of physical work. Various unpleasant experience of PCOS like hirsutism (unwanted hairs), acnes, poor skin quality, irregular cycle and mood swing disturb quality of life. PCOS is very common cause of infertility.
PCOS is major cause of psychological distress, emotional stress, social problems and lack of confidence that may affect whole life of young girls.
Exercise, healthy lifestyle and natural herbal support help in management of PCOS.
- Help to decrease Body weight, BMI, and VLDL levels
- Helps to increase insulin sensitivity
- Helps to reduce androgen concentration
- Helps in significant increase in serum SHBG
- Helps in improving the metabolic profile
- Helps to reducing hyperandrogenism
- Helps to improve quality of life
- Helps to reduce amenorrhea, acne and hirsutim significantly
- Helps to restore normal cycle and increases chances of ovulation