IGF-I and testosterone are anabolic factors that enhance muscle function and physical performance. Training may lead to a short-term catabolic state hormonally expressed by reductions in IGF-I.
Zinc (Zn) and magnesium (Mg) may enhance levels of Insulin-like Growth Factor-I (IGF-I) and may contribute to elevating serum testosterone
IGF-I may facilitate the action of GH on skeletal muscle and support larger mean muscle weight, myonuclear number and fiber volume
Athletes may have lower levels of zinc and magnesium due to increased sweating while training or inadequate intake in their diets
- ZMA may enhance anabolic hormones
- Reduce catabolism, improve immune status
- Improve adaptations to resistance training
- Significantly increases in testosterone, IGF-1 Levels
- Increases muscle strength
- Helps to improve anabolic and catabolic hormone profiles
Offers better training adaptations
There are no reviews yet.